SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT RECORDED BATCH
COURSE DURATION: 6 Month
CLASS MODE: Recorded videos based on the new syllabus. Videos updated in each subject wise section. Can study the content at any time convenient for you.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Tests
- 400+ hours video classes
- 250+ topic tests
- 25 Model Exams (All Sundays)
- Study Materials(Pdf format)
- Mentor support for doubt clearance.
- Batch wise telegram groups.
EXAMS: MAINLY CONDUCTING 5 PATTERNS OF EXAMS BASED ON NEW SYLLABUS & TIMETABLE
- Video classes & notes based exams on daily basis.
- Maths & Mental Ability, English, Malayalam-topic based special exams
- Previous Question Paper exams and Current Affairs exams
- Model exams based on PSC new syllabus- weekly(Sunday)
- Subject wise previous question exam .
EXAM PATTERN- Selection process based on two written exams in MCQ pattern.
- Prelims : Degree Level Preliminary Exam(Qualifying Exam- MCQs)
- Secretariat Assistant Mains Exam(MCQs)
- History(Kerala History+ Indian History+ World History)- 10 Marks
- Geography(General Geography+ Indian Geography+ Kerala Geography) - 10 Marks
- Economics- 6 Marks
- Civics- 6 Marks
- Constitution- 6 Marks
- Computer Science- 6 Marks
- Science & Technology- 8marks
- Arts, Literature, Culture & Sports- 8 Marks
- Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability- 20 Marks
- English- 10 Marks
- Malayalam- 10 Marks
- Current Affairs Included In All Topics
* (Note: This mark division is anticipatory based on previous degree exams mark division.)
EXAM PATTERN- MAINS: Syllabus & pattern of exam is not announced by PSC yet. Will be updated in course profile once it publishes by PSC. (Most probably the mains exam pattern will be as MCQs)
Read full details